rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Implication of If you have a kid while traveling

Implication of If you have a kid while traveling

Apologies if in the wrong section or if the title is insufficient.

Not happening to me or anyone I know but I am wondering what happens if:

You are the traveling and conceive a child. Let's say not in a country that has some agreement with the country you are from about child support. I am from the U.S. so I will use that.

If I conceive a child, and it can be proven to be mine, I will provide for it. This isn't some debate about she should this or that.

And because it does not have an agreement in place, ie ukraine or Russia (I think). I can provide what I think is necessary. Not be dictated to on how much to provide. But because I am a US citizen. My child has the right to claim his or her US citizenship. That would make it easier for the mother to obtain citizenship right?

Let's say that happens and then they move to the U.S. then the normal laws about child support etc go into effect right?

Wondering if my logic is off.

Thanks.

Fate whispers to the warrior, "You cannot withstand the storm." And the warrior whispers back, "I am the storm."

Women and children can be careless, but not men - Don Corleone

Great RVF Comments | Where Evil Resides | How to upload, etc. | New Members Read This 1 | New Members Read This 2

Messages In This Thread