rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Easier to marry similar age or much younger

Easier to marry similar age or much younger

Some on RVF will advise marrying someone 10-15 years younger than you, because they age quickly, etc. (Of course some advise not marrying at all, but I do want kids one day). So that puts you in the 35-45 year old range when looking to marry. Problem is... realistically, how easy is it for a 35-45 year old to pull 20-29 year olds. How many 35-45 year olds do you know actually are married to people 10-15 year olds younger than them? Wouldn't you be taking on a huge risk waiting that long? What if you're unable to pull the twenty year olds, and then have to go to the 30's and 40's? Then you're really screwed.

Wouldn't it be more rational to seek to marry in your mid to late twenties, since you probably have a better chance of courting someone closer to your age and you don't want to marry a girl past 29?

I'm courting this girl I met in Budapest, Hungary when I was traveling abroad who is two years younger (I'm 27). I do want kids one day, but not in a rush. She came to visit me here in the US, paid for her own ticket, so far seems like a good girl/marriage material, doesn't do drugs not even marijuana, handles liquor well/doesn't like many drinks, strong family support (constantly in communication with brother, mother, father, grandmother), did not complete higher education, shy, and submissive. The only red flags I'm seeing is extra piercings on her ears/cartilage, thinking about getting a tattoo but not too serious about it, and her mother and father divorced. Thing is she is almost too shy for my liking and hard to open her up. I guess that is good sign in terms of marriage material, but my past two serious relationships were social butterflies, which I enjoyed, and I'm not so sure if I'm going to like being with such a shy girl or not. Anyways I digressed, and that's a matter for a different post, but I'd appreciate thoughts on whether waiting for 35-40 to marry is a good idea, as it seems a bit late realistically.

Messages In This Thread