rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Supermarket Situation

Supermarket Situation

So I've got sort of an interesting situation developing at the local supermarket where I do my shopping.

The past few days I've been having lunch in the cafe there, and today I noticed there was a cute young employee sitting around on break fiddling with her iPhone. We glanced at each other and she smiled at me, which I took as an indication to approach - I asked if I could sit down and eat lunch with her and she readily agreed. She looked maybe 21 or 22, darker skinned but not really dark, with a slight accent that I had a little trouble placing. Puerto Rican or Dominican maybe. We chatted a little bit over our food about how smartphones can be annoying, and annoying people texting us and bothering us and so on.

She has a "boyfriend", that much is clear. I tried to make a mental note of how many times during our conversation she mentioned "My boyfriend..." this or "My boyfriend does..." that. It was literally nine or ten times during a fifteen minute conversation. But she'd say things that indicated she was also rather bored with the situation, like "Oh, yeah. I was in the city with him the other day. There wasn't much to do, it was sorta lame. <eyeroll>"

I didn't feel comfortable moving forward any more today as she said that today her "boyfriend" was coming to pick her up, but she told me the shifts that she'd be working this week.

So basically the situation is I'd like to bounce this cutie to my place after she's done work sometime and fuck her. [Image: idea.gif] Suggestions on how to proceed?

Messages In This Thread