rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

My friend says that he will be a billionaire before 30

My friend says that he will be a billionaire before 30

Is he day dreaming?

I know this kid who is 22, he is probably one of the most intelligent person I have ever met, if not the most intelligent. He works hard, he is smart and he is business oriented. As today he doesn't have much money if any.

He keeps on telling me that he will be will a billionaire before he is 30. He reminds me of the old me, I used to say I was going to be a millionaire before I was 30 and I am far from being a millionaire even though I am almost 30 (my case is different, I lost focus and got more into travelling and girls and cared less about money).

I tell him that I see him having a great future but making one billion before you are 30 is very very hard, taking into account that he is dominican and this country (DR) doesn't offer him many opportunities, his goal may not be so realistic. Obviously I didn't really say that to him and I don't want to discourage him.

Are guys in their 20's planning to become billionaires before 30 not being realistic with their goals?

Messages In This Thread