rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

The Donald Trump VP candidate thread

The Donald Trump VP candidate thread

Let's start a game: Who can guess Donald Trump's VP candidate?
  • let's make it one guess only
  • but you have to include an explanation (that should make it much more interesting to read than, say, a shortlist of 3 names)
  • I'd like to keep this separate from the main Donald Trump thread, since this is very specific and it would just go under in a 100-page-thread
  • if you want to, you can expand it by differentiating between who you would like best as VP, and who you think will most probably be Trump's VP candidate
My guess for most probable and I would like that best is Mark Cuban.
Reason: Trump does not do "pandering", so I believe he won't choose someone like Dr. Carson just in order to pander to the black demographic or to the evangelicals, or some RNC-controlled candidate in order to pander to the RINOs - even if it would be a surefire way to gain some additional supporters that are tough for him to convince otherwise.
No, he will want someone that he can get along with great on a personal level, someone that is just as independent and someone who is a little bit like himself. He already mentioned Mark Cuban's name in his speeches a few times, when he was talking about the Dallas stadium etc.
On the surface it doesn't look so good because Cuban actually talked more fondly about Bush than Trump, but it has been a while and I'm sure that policy-wise, Trump is pretty flexible apart from the immigration issue and that he can come to an agreement with Cuban over any issue where they might have different views.

(with most probable I mean something like a 10% probability - it's still so early and there are so many great potential candidates)

Messages In This Thread