rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Building a foundation with a foreign woman

Building a foundation with a foreign woman

Quote: (09-30-2015 01:39 AM)offthereservation Wrote:  

Quote: (09-29-2015 10:25 PM)Mujeriego Wrote:  

OP- You're already sold lock, stock, and barrel on this girl. I suggest you take offthereservation's advice. He hits the mark, especially with the fact that she's 29 and unmarried. Major red flag, especially for a Mexicana.

I had not seen OP previous posts where three months prior to now asking about how to build a foundation, he asks about getting a visa for her per her discussions here and asks if over 25 is passed over here.

OP take your right hand, now slap your right cheek, and wake up quick.

This has all been carefully designed by your little virgin.

Well, the 25+ Mexican women thread had a lot of positive responses stating that it's very common and not necessarily a bad sign if a woman over 25 is still single. But of course, silly me, all females are cock carouselers, right?

And my post about visas was my thinking ahead by my own choice, she knew/knows hardly anything about the process when I mentioned it to her (hence, my thread inquiring), let alone pressured me about a spouse visa. She only has talked about how she could come to the USA on her tourist visa for a while to get to know me more, and then decide if we want to go further on to a serious commitment.

And again, she has not loved me/lured me in, in fact our first meeting in person was a little awkward and she almost ended the interaction between us afterwards since she "wasn't sure of me". Later, she sent me a text one day asking "I feel you differently, do you want to know me more or just cancel everything?". She told me multiple times, even after meeting my family, that she would understand and break it off with me if my family did not approve. "If you're parents don't approve, at least we can go on with our lives less complicated by this." Are these the words of a subtle seducer/scammer just looking for a green card?

You guys are going off on wild-eyed speculation about a situation that you have no in-person account of. If you have any logical, specific pointers of how to weed out a scammer, I'm all ears. Otherwise, enough with the rabid parroting of coolisms.

Messages In This Thread