rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

The Muslim Invasion and the continuation of Patriarchy

The Muslim Invasion and the continuation of Patriarchy

Здравствуйте товарищи!!

Recently I was listening to a conservative talk show host in United States, and he mentioned that Islam is truly spreading and intact gaining popularity throughout the world... Mind you, he was saying this as an argument agains liberal bias, SJWs (as we would put it) and an anti thesis of sorts on the so called 'war on women'.

Basically, it goes like this... Islam is gaining popularity because of it's patriarchal values and traditions, and 'Western Society' and liberalism against patriarchy and those ideals are fueling the religious shift to the more patriarchal values of Islam.

With that being said, I am not a supporter of Islam, not do I believe in the teachings, etc, however, it is an interesting dichotomy to ponder when speaking about patriarchal values and the 'manosphere'.

Has anyone else here noticed that trend, or have an opinion of such? I know Roosh in Toronto used "Traditional Muslim Family Values' as a piece of ammo against SJWs, however, I am speaking in regard to real life situations. What opinions/observations are out there?

[Image: tinfoilhat.gif]

Messages In This Thread