rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Notches that Make You Question Your Game

Notches that Make You Question Your Game

You ever have a particularly bad notch experience that prompts you to sit down and introspect a bit? I just did.

I'm not talking about giving in to chick emotional thinking or lapsing back to betatude. I'm talking about seeing your game work as it's designed to do and achieve the desired end result, but wind up making you feel regretful, or downright bad for yourself and/or the woman.

I just banged a 5. I have banged her a couple times over the past 3 weeks or so. I'm obviously not proud of it but it is what it is. She ended up catching feelings for me so I had to cut her loose tonight. I didn't intend to hard next her, but she was drunk and emotional and left me little choice.

I genuinely felt bad. I could have just jerked off and gone to bed early and let her fade away sparing both of us heartache and headache. It was enough to make me think "am I wasting time and effort spinning plates I have no intention of sticking with for anything beyond fucking?" Even more so - "is this just contributing more to my inability to connect with a woman and her inability to connect with man?"

I don't know maybe I'm talking out my ass but once in a while I have a bad bang that makes me question myself and my intentions with women. I think it's healthy to question yourself which is why I embrace it and don't forget about it and move on. Anyone else fond themselves in thisnboat once in a while?

Messages In This Thread