rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Strong desire to have children

Strong desire to have children

To the point. I'm 30 now. I had a lot of time to meditate about women, life lately and my big regret is not having kids 10 years ago.

I've always thought that I have to do very well financially first, that I have to be "ready" for it, that the girl has to be outstanding, etc, basically that it had to be well planned and well timed for the baby's good. However now I'm thinking it was just a mix of excuses, fear and rationalizations. Truth is there is never a perfect moment for having kids. All I had to do was just to do it, go with it and take care of it like a grown man. Besides, I think it's cool to be young father as there is no as big generation gap between you and your kid.

Now that I have such regrets I feel this strong urge to have kids. I look at women differently now. I noticed I'm paying attention to their personalities and mother/wife qualities much more than their looks/sex appeal etc.

Anyone relate?

Messages In This Thread