rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Matt Damon under fire for saying diversity isn't necessary in Hollywood

Matt Damon under fire for saying diversity isn't necessary in Hollywood

Matt Damon did an interview saying "talking about diversity you do it in the casting of the film, not the casting of the show" meaning, it isn't necessary to have a racially 'diverse' production crew. In essence I think what he was getting at is let it be based on merit and color blind:

http://www.tmz.com/2015/09/15/matt-damon...ity-video/

Predictably, he's getting hammered by all the liberals, SJWs, feminists, etc on twitter.

I've got nothing against diversity so long as merit and those most qualified are on a higher level of importance than diversity for diversity's sake. I think that's what he was saying.

He had the balls to say it. Let's see if he has the courage to stick with it instead of come crawling back after the shaming he's going to receive for going against the liberal Hollywood party line and apologize or say that's "not what he meant."

- One planet orbiting a star. Billions of stars in the galaxy. Billions of galaxies in the universe. Approach.

#BallsWin

Messages In This Thread