rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Attention whore and kids smile for Facebook photo with dead husband and father

Attention whore and kids smile for Facebook photo with dead husband and father

Quote:Quote:

A mother posted a photo of herself and her children smiling beside her husband's open coffin in an effort to warn people about the danger of addiction.

Eva Holland, from Ohio, wrote in a powerful Facebook post that her husband, Mike Settles, died from a heroin overdose.

"I'm sure this photo makes a lot of people uncomfortable it may even piss a few people off but the main reason I took it was to show the reality of addiction. If you don't choose recovery every single day this will be your only way out," she wrote.
Holland explained that her husband turned to heroin after becoming addicted to pain pills.

Holland explained that her husband turned to heroin after becoming addicted to pain pills.

Holland, who had been with Settles for 11 years, also wrote "If you don't choose recovery every single day this will be your only way out. "

She explained that her husband turned to heroin after becoming addicted to pain pills. "The cold hard truth is heroin kills.

Eva's post has been shared nearly 2,000 times on Facebook and has received around 100 comments.

"This is very heartbreaking. Too many people are silent on addiction's penalty. I pray that you're sharing of this wakes up and inspires someone to get free. I believe it will, Khori Smith wrote.

Another person, Brittany Whiteford, wrote: "This definitely has me in tears thank you sharing. I'm so sorry you and your children have to go through this and hopefully people will start opening their eyes to this terrible addiction."

After her original post Holland wrote a follow-up post on Facebook about an addict that credited her with not overdosing.

"This lady ran up to me crying and asked if she could hug me. I thought she was just having a bad day so I hugged her.

"She said 'I am a heroin addicted and was going to try and overdose last night but then I seen your post and you saved my life. I can never thank you enough!'

"So we stood there hugging each other crying. This right here is what it's all about."

[Image: 20ie9hd.jpg]

They haven't even nailed the coffin shut, and already she's out whoring for all the attention she can get at the expense of her dead husband's dignity. Look at the smile on her face. Does that look like a woman devastated by the loss of her partner of 11 years? Look at the smiles on her children's faces. Do they look like they will respect the memory of their father? Sure, he was a junkie and that probably impacted their lives in a negative way, but for fuck's sake, this isn't like sharing a photos of your recent trip to Disneyland. Some things simply shouldn't be shared on Facebook, no matter how "powerful" or "inspiring."

A quick look at her Facebook page confirms that she is a recidivist attention whore. (Nice tits though, although you could safely land a 747 on her chin).

And it's very telling that the expression on their faces in the following photo from her Facebook page is indistinguishable from the photo as they are supposedly grieving.

[Image: 315zs55.jpg]

Further posts from her Facebook page:

I posted Mike's story on 2 heroin support groups and my page. It's been shared over 1000 times and I've received countless messages and comments from people all over the world. Talking about the problem is truly helping. I've had people tell me that his story stopped them from using and others who say it's motivating them to continue their recovery, even if it a just for the day, this is saving lives. Thank you every one for sharing my post. Means more to me then you'll ever know.

Aren't you a wonderful person? After performing such a good deed, there is no need to advertise this to the world. However you feel compelled to do so because you are an attention whore.

I was walking downtown this morning. This lady ran up to me crying and asked if she could hug me. I thought she was just having a bad day so I hugged her. She said "I am a heroin addicted and was going to try and overdose last night but then I seen your post and you saved my life. I can never thank you enough!" So we stood there hugging each other crying. This right here is what it's all about.

Bullshit. That either didn't happen, or you are embellishing the story because you are an attention whore.

I had a talk with Mike's parents today about my post. They said it doesn't bother them they just want me to clarify that although we know he struggled with addiction that they have not gotten a coroner's report back yet with the official cause of death.

No they are not okay with you sharing photos of their dead son for the world to see. They are quietly grieving with dignity because they are not attention whores like you.

[Image: giphy.gif]

Messages In This Thread