rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Faster Recovery for Forearms and Legs?

Faster Recovery for Forearms and Legs?

Just wondering if anyone else has a body part (or parts) that tend to recover slower than the rest, and if its an issue with training fast twitch fibers or not. For me, I can barely walk or run two-three days after squatting and deadlifting. Recently put them together on the same day so that I can squeeze in a circuit leg workout before I do them again the following week.

For forearms I do a lot of fencing in complement to weightlifting, and they're very sore mostly by the wrist tip of the flexors/extensors near the hand and at the elbow bone on the inside (forget if its called golfers or tennis elbow). Because we 'grip' every time we lift weights the forearms are secondarily used, any advice for faster recovery? I was thinking of going to get a massage once a week and start taking glutamine and BCAA's.

I cook a lot of meat eggs and veggies which is why I don't really take supplements. Well hell maybe I don't know what I'm doing but this is just a trend I've noticed over the past year. I'd like to hear what some of you think.

Messages In This Thread