rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Southamerica Medellin, Lima, Brazil ?!?!?

Southamerica Medellin, Lima, Brazil ?!?!?

Hey Guys,

i am happy that i found this forum, even though i know pickup since the good old days of 2006, i just stumbled upon here, crazy how i didnt know it, but it is exactly what i love, traveling and approaching.

I am born Eastern European, but i moved as a small kid to germany.
Like most of you guys, i prefer real woman, and no hipster bullshit women.
I was last year backpacking(banging) in SEA and this year after reading some reports here and on the german forum, i decided to learn spanish and go to southamerica, since i like exotique women.

So my plan was in the beginning of November going to Medellin for 2 Months and going to take a spanish course, get an apartment between the 2 universitys with some internationals or mixed with columbians, since you have a social circle and can practice a lot of spanish.

Whats the best neighberhood for it and where do i find shared apartments or are shared apartments not going to work out?

After that i am also undecided whether goign straight to a friend to curitiba, its more visiting less gaming in curitiba, or going to lima for 1-2 weeks and after that to curitiba, since on tinder i was already checking out and had on the first sight good responses. Flights from medellin to Lima or Curitiba are about 400-500€/$ WTF, but i saved some money for the trip.

around the 25th of january till beginning of february i was thinking going to buenos aires and santiago to see some more city and staying in the hostel. and after that going for 2-3 days for carneval to rio. Is carneval worth it, or is it like new year only expensive and not really something special? if i am to far away from the parade and dangerous i can skip it.
heading back in the middle of february to germany from rio.

Did i forget some nice citys, does 2 months makes sense to focus on studying on spanish and gaming chicks in colombia?

Any other tipps to get the most out of this trip?

I am 27, brunette, blue eyes, 5,11, working out in the gym looking like a athlet not a bodybuilder...

Messages In This Thread