rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Any Brits worried about SJW Jeremy Corbyn?

Any Brits worried about SJW Jeremy Corbyn?

I saw this article linked off Drudge and the guy seems fully SJW and ready to push for some radical changes. Any Brits have concerns or is all of that "equality" a desired outcome over there?

Quote:Quote:

This is a very serious achievement today. We now have policy debates on welfare reform. We have campaigns on trade union rights, the environment and social justice. Yes, we are ready

"I say thank you in advance to us all working together to achieve great victories, not just electorally for Labour, but emotionally for the whole of our society to show we don't have to be unequal, it doesn't have to be unfair, poverty isn't inevitable," the grey-haired, bearded 66-year-old said.

It really sounds like he means economically equal, not just created equal.

“I have a background in human rights and peace and in trade unions. I want to make sure nobody is ignored in society,” he said.

“It breaks my heart when I see people sleeping rough. It breaks my heart when I see people begging or people using food banks.

“It’s not necessary. We are a rich country and we can do things differently.”

You won't be rich for long.

Messages In This Thread