rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

"I'm My Own Prophet!", Topless Feminists Storm Stage at Muslim Conference

"I'm My Own Prophet!", Topless Feminists Storm Stage at Muslim Conference

Quote: (09-14-2015 09:00 AM)johnfortunebg Wrote:  

To be so sure to claim that, if mass immigration continues, feminism will be crushed is a bit arrogant in my opinion.
Feminists cannot stand to muslims in physical confrontations, for sure. But they can subvert their communities from the inside, with the help of their own women. If you honestly believe that at least half (probably more) of the muslim women, when they come in touch with the western/feminist lifestyle don't find it better than the one they are currently living - well, I'd say you don't really know (how most) women (think).

There has not been a specific establishment push to feminize the muslim women in the West yet I'd estimate that at least a quarter - probably more - of them have broken basic tenants of their religion (not having premerital sex, not sleeping with infidels, being immodest, drinking alcohol, etc).
For direct comparison, you can look at the turks in Bulgaria (I'm talking about the native ones not what little immigrants from Turkey there are here) - they are 80+% secular (in the sense that church-going Christians in USA are secular) and most women have had sex before marriage.

Don't forget that Christianity used to be pretty morally anti-degenrate in the public sphere not that long ago. And see where we are now.

You may counter that women in traditional societies don't have any actual power and can easily be supressed but don't forget that the States introduced prohibition to almost an exclusive extend by the design of conservative Christian women.
With feminism and islam it will be the same, just in the opposite direction. Just wait till the globalists and the SJWs decide that islam is no longer an useful ally.

Muslim women? 75% refugees are men what are you talking about? [Image: lol.gif]

And by the way, Muslim women are kept in the house and away from any bad influences. If they step out of line they get the shit kicked out of them. Feminism CANNOT survive within Islam.

The way Islamic societies have died in the past was not due to degeneracy of the culture, but degeneracy of the elites. Elites would usually acquire massive harems and fuck their sex slaves for years on end without ever taking care of the state. This allowed corrupt men to abuse the population and the culture stagnated while Christian nations soared past them.

Contributor at Return of Kings.  I got banned from twatter, which is run by little bitches and weaklings. You can follow me on Gab.

Be sure to check out the easiest mining program around, FreedomXMR.

Messages In This Thread