rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

When athletes let themselves go

When athletes let themselves go

Quote: (09-13-2015 12:58 PM)rudebwoy Wrote:  

Flex Wheeler had to battle with injuries and some rare disease.

He looks amazing at 50.

Based on that last photo it's probably a very good bet that he's on steroids again. I don't really care what other people do to their bodies - and I'm certainly not ruling out I might be looking into TRT in another 5-10 years (generally in normal doses nowhere near steroids in terms of aiding muscle growth, if I've understood it correctly?) - but it's pretty much a given that any who's gotten "jacked" with hefty aid of drugs is going to shrink to much smaller proportions once they eventually have to give up the steroids, even the ones who keep lifting and staying in shape.

Of those before and after photos of the bodybuilders, the first, third and fourth guys look like they shrank down to completely average, infrequently exercising male proportions (and the fourth guy got fat as well). I'll leave out Mr. Wheeler since his situation has been explained. The last guy still looks in very good shape, even if he's lost muscle mass down to what is achievable through natural means.

Messages In This Thread