rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Reasons Western women are that bad?

Reasons Western women are that bad?

Western = North America, Western Europe and Australia.
And if someone wonders: Western Europe is basically everything that wasn't part of the Warsaw pact before 1989. Yes, I'm including in the term also Italy, Spain, Sweden etc.

So, here are some observations I've noticed over the years:

First, it's hard for western women to comprehend that you don't like them. To them, the fact that they have a vag* is such an irresistible advantage that in their opinion you'd hit on anything as far as it is a female - it doesn't matter west/east/asian/ etc. You have no chance then but to insult them harder since just saying "I'm not interested in western women" will NOT work. They also believe that this is some PUA tactic, like "acting like a jerk to get them interested" or something...which is of course wrong.

Western women (should start using the term WW maybe?) get more attracted to you the moment they find out you aren't attracted to them.

They're also very quick to generalize. To them the reason for your dislike of WWs is because you belong to certain race, group, red pill or whatever. They also think you have negative experience with them in the past and hence your disappointment.

^ Those are just some observations that go beyond the obvious criticism of things like "they're chubby, loud, opinionated..." etc. That is, I am talking about results from personal interactions with them and not the obvious signs that you'd notice after just googling "american women" or so.

As to my explanation of their decadence I could blame it on capitalism/stressful society, religion??, alcohol, drug abuse...even language as some user here suggested.

Messages In This Thread