rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

best brazilian city for a south american

best brazilian city for a south american

Hi, I ask this cuz this forum is usually anglo-oriented and I know that you guys prefer a city where more girls speak english, so I was wondering if any1 has info on how some1 from this part of the world could do in brazil

A little about me, 30, chilean, 5ft8, really white/pale skin, black hair, brown eyes, fluent in english, learning portuguese, have done VERY well in previous trips to peru, bolivia and uruguay ranging from girls with amerindian looks to full blondes, so everytime I come back to this country full of fatties I get depressed lol

where in brazil could I get more "exotic" value? I'm willing to spend 2 months in a city if I can get an appartment for that time period. I'm thinking of a place different from rio and sao paulo cuz I'm not a fan of giant cities. I suppose I like the brazilian girls from the middle of the colour spectrum, not the blondes from florianopolis or the black girls from salvador

Messages In This Thread