rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Women Who Give You Their Number And Later On Drop The Boyfriend Bomb

Women Who Give You Their Number And Later On Drop The Boyfriend Bomb

Hey guys! I just wanted advice about how to deal with women that are enthusiastic, give you their number, text you back, and then later on reveal that they have a boyfriend. I've had this happen to me twice recently. I'm not sure if these women are telling me so that if we bang they won't feel like a slut. Because they can claim that it's "not their fault", since they told me they had a boyfriend and I tried to bang them anyway. In which case I should ignore their boyfriend comment and try to bang as usual.

Or if they are interested, but attached; so they want to keep me around as a beta orbiter. In which case I should put them on ice, and include them in a mass text a couple of months later to see if they're unattached.

Obviously whether their boyfriend lives in the local area, or lives somewhere else makes a huge difference. A lot of the chicks I've been hitting up lately are college co-eds so a significant minority of them are in a long distance relationship.

I've included an example below to show you what I'm talking about.

[Image: vE91yog.jpg]
[Image: Ki2KD73.jpg]
[Image: vPmWcEJ.jpg]
[Image: 3vnop2v.jpg]
[Image: DuddaJP.jpg]
[Image: KRQtFRG.jpg]
[Image: mg4fg4k.jpg]

"Those who will not risk cannot win." -John Paul Jones

Messages In This Thread