rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Travel solo or attempt pair bonding?

Travel solo or attempt pair bonding?

I've set my sights on cycle touring most of Asia the coming year. Now this won't be the sport fucking journey that most of you here are masters of, it'll be more the likes of Chaos's adventures.

I'll be cycling through the Tibetan plateau, the Mongolian deserts which I expect to be very taxing on my psyche if attempted alone. If think I would really appreciate if had a companion during this 12500km journey. But of course there are also down sides that come traveling with another.

I had originally planned this as a solo journey, however very recently I've met a girl who seems interested. I haven't banged her yet, but given things go well with her, I've half a mind of inviting her along. I've listed a few points I've considered.

Advantages with girl:
-Pair bonding - this I consider important
-Sex
-Not lonely

Advantages Without:
-Meet other girls - this may be limited as I will be constantly on the move. Especially true in China where I have 90 days to cover 4500km.
-Relief if I get bored of her

Advice, insights into this appreciated.

[Image: attachment.jpg28064]   

Messages In This Thread