rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Putting women on the back burner

Putting women on the back burner

I looked for a thread related to this, but didn't quite find what I was looking for. If this is a dupe, just redirect me [Image: smile.gif]

Anyway, I've been having this issue where I'll meet a woman that is really attracted to me or what I have to say. She'll be responsive to all my messages, and seems over joyed by my attention, returning with equal or greater attention and responsiveness.

Then all of the sudden, things fizzle out. It's kind of like flaking I suppose, but i feel it's something different. These girls don't quite fail to show up for "dates" or change plans on me, they just kind of gradually become less and less responsive.

Even when I've tried to maintain regular communication, things fizzle out.

All I can think of to do is to return the favor, putting them back burner as they are doing to me. They're not responsive to me, so why should I give them more of my attention? Game 101, right.

I'm thinking, if I contact them months down the road, maybe they'll be more responsive, maybe not.

Messages In This Thread