rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Intel on Austrian women requested

Intel on Austrian women requested

I am seriously thinking about spending some time in Austria - maybe teaching English again in Graz or Vienna - and was wondering whether anybody on here has any experience with Austrian women. My own - very limited - impression of them being somewhat more laid-back and less uptight than German women, although I don't have that much experience to base this on, I must say. I also noticed, curiuosly, when I was flicking through Match.com for Austria and Germany that the women seem on average to be somewhat slimmer than German women and am curious to know whether anybody can confirm this.

So how do Austria women compare when it comes to general levels of approachability, hypergamy, sense of entitlement, et.c.? My baseline comparison is mostly with UK women, by the way, although I do have some experience of dating northern German women.

I'd also be interested to know whether guys generally date down there, like in the UK?

Messages In This Thread