rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Maintaining a Mistress/girlfriend while married

Maintaining a Mistress/girlfriend while married

Hello Gents

I was unable to find a thread on this topic and thought it would be interesting to discuss. A little about myself, My early experiences with girls were much like your average blue pill teenager I got laid sporadically and never with the kind of quality i was really happy with. At 20 i started reading up and internalising game and the quality and quantity of girls I was able to attract improved. I got married for a green card to a 8/10 girl that I do sincerely love and I want to be the mother of my children I have no intention of ending the relationship. However at 26 I feel like I am finally just starting to hit my stride and I feel although their is a lot of catching up to do, for me to feel happy with the standard of my notch count.

So that said I have been banging this really hot girl I met through work. she knows I am married and parrots the usual feminist bullshit of oh i only want sex. Anyway I just am looking to discuss maintaining a mistress/girlfriend. I would like to keep banging her and filling up my rolodex of memories.

I feel like this is the next natural level of advancement to my game I just do not want it blowing up in my face.

Messages In This Thread