rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Paying for an abortion?

Paying for an abortion?

Hallelujah the forum is back up!

I got hit with a doozy last night and would really like some reassurance about something.

So, about a year and a half ago this chick I was FBs with got pregnant (I'm almost certain it was me) and had an abortion. It happened without me knowing at all until two weeks later, she shows up drunk on my doorstep balling her eyes out and I hear the full story. I was obviously sympathetic and I comforted her and also offered to pay her back for half of it, but she declined. And I thought that was the end of that

We stayed on pretty good terms and had even planned to meet up when I was travelling through her hometown this summer (didn't happen though)

Then last night, out of nowhere she starts fucking insulting me and threatening to sue me for half of what the abortion cost. I just wanted to see if you guys had any definitive answers on whether she's got a case or not. I went to this shitty free legal advice place today who were pretty useless. The only detail that has me mildly worried is that I offered to pay before, I don't know if that could be considered a verbal contract or some shit. I stupidly texted her yesterday when she was going on about not helping her, that I did offer to pay. So if it matters, she probably screenshotted it. Anyway, would really appreciate some advice fellas.

Also, sorry for the misleading thread title, couldn't think of a better way to word it

"The price of being a man is eternal vigilance." - Kareem-Abdul Jabar

Messages In This Thread