rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Tinder while travelling, any way to maximize results?

Tinder while travelling, any way to maximize results?

I'm currently travelling through Europe,
I've pipelined with tinder like two weeks before, but when I actually came over, the girls weren't eager enough to actually meet up, some were out of town, some got cold, most been working through the whole week and couldn't find the time and other stories.

out of several hundreds of matches, I did get some dates, though most of them were with girls that I actually matched during my visit, rather than while pipe lining.

Anyways, I've put in too much time into both pipelining and tindering while on the spot, and the ROI just wasn't good enough and took too much energy.

It does makes sense that in the middle of the week most girls might be too busy with work and school and stuff, but I often read here posts about guys that say they just arrived to the spot for few days and instantly set up dates and even banged, which from my experience, is not very feasible statistically.

Thus comes the question, is there some way to maximize the actual results from all my tinder matches?

Messages In This Thread