rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

YouTube Shuts Down Comedienne's Channel Because She Questioned Fat Shaming

YouTube Shuts Down Comedienne's Channel Because She Questioned Fat Shaming

Quote: (09-07-2015 12:48 PM)Days of Broken Arrows Wrote:  

Actually, I take back what I said about her not being funny. Her delivery is annoying, but she can be pretty clever -- and Red Pill -- on her Facebook page.

Sometimes I think we should focus less on the content of potential allies' output, and more on how much energy is directed towards their suppression. It's a good metric for how much of a threat they are seen to pose.

Think about it: the fact that so much energy was expended trying to shut her down shows that something she is doing makes her a severe threat to SJWs, whether you or I can see it or not. Likewise, the fact that SJWs never expend any energy trying to shut down Stormfront shows that they're in no hurry to silence stormfags. Why? Because far from being a threat, they're an Emmanuel Goldstein-esque entity that can be used to smear everyone to the right of Mao.

More importantly:

Quote: (09-07-2015 03:38 PM)Days of Broken Arrows Wrote:  

I hate to take this thread down a couple of rungs on the intellectual ladder...but can anyone tell if they're real or fake?

This thread is going in the direction I was hoping for. Damn, them's good titties.

[Image: wb2.gif]

Quote: (02-26-2015 01:57 PM)delicioustacos Wrote:  
They were given immense wealth, great authority, and strong clans at their backs.

AND THEY USE IT TO SHIT ON WHORES!

Messages In This Thread