rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Should I add this girl I met at the club on facebook as a Hail Mary?

Should I add this girl I met at the club on facebook as a Hail Mary?

Details:

-I joined their group, 2 guys 3 girls on the dancefloor, they are a year younger
-She opened me, seemed pretty interested, asked me lots of questions and was always encouraging me to dance
-Everyone danced as a group in a circle sorta
-After 20-30 mins, they said they were gonna go to another club, I said I might join them later
-I figured I would stay a bit longer but leave for them later as I had a prospect that was hopeful
-Other club didn't let me in because I dressed too casual(was wearing simple hoodie, trackpants, and running shoes).
-Somehow found her facebook after, she told me her name but not her last name, somehow was easy to find(5 mutual friends, none of which I know)
-My facebook is completely trash and I don't have good pics nor many friends and I assume I look like a loser(I don't have time for social media except for messaging friends)

Should I add her as a Hail Mary and try to meet up for something? It's a long shot but I don't think the odds are high of meeting up again by chance anyways. If so, what should I message her? Also, any advice would be appreciated.

Messages In This Thread