rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Anne Hathaway complains about not getting roles. Blames ageism.

Anne Hathaway complains about not getting roles. Blames ageism.

http://www.breitbart.com/big-hollywood/2...on-ageism/

Caught an article on Breitbart regarding Anne Hataway lamenting about not getting roles at 32 that she would easily get at 24.

Granted, Anne Hathaway is very attractive at age 32 and will likely be one of the WB 8/10s well into her 40s. However, the Hollywood machine is bursting at the seams with hot fresh meat in their early 20s.

A society that cannot come to terms with and accept the cold hard nature of reality must blame these phenomena on cultural problems in need of fixing, almost always by "equality" legislation. In this case, Anne chooses ageism.

Of course, these complaints of ageism piggyback on yet another piece of equalism propaganda; her new film The Intern.

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ-BKGnP_W3wgA4Kx7e1da...kym3vzzAiu]

I used to be proud of the fact that the U.S. did not have any real state-funded propaganda media like the BBC or CBC. However, I've come to realize that we actually have the biggest state funded media machine in the world, it's Hollywood.

The Maximally Pathetic Schema: Xs who labor to convince Ys that “I’m not one of those despicable Zs!,” when in fact it is obvious to the meanest intelligence that the Ys see no difference between Xs and Zs, don’t care anyway, and would love to throw both Xs and Zs into a gulag.

- Adrian Vermeule

Messages In This Thread