rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

OPEN LETTER TO VLADIMIR PUTIN

OPEN LETTER TO VLADIMIR PUTIN

Quote: (09-05-2015 12:10 AM)El Chinito loco Wrote:  

Quote: (09-05-2015 12:00 AM)Eskhander Wrote:  

Quote: (09-04-2015 10:47 PM)El Chinito loco Wrote:  

Quote: (09-04-2015 10:42 PM)Eskhander Wrote:  

Quote: (09-04-2015 10:35 PM)El Chinito loco Wrote:  

Seriously, do you really think Russians want a flood of westerners (or anyone else) in their cities? No one wants foreigners flooding in fucking their women, eating their food, and taking their jobs. The value added effect will not be considered at all. No one cares for this.

Not to mention Russia simply does not have the economic or social infrastructure to make best use of people. It's an oligarchy with an authoritarian figurehead sitting at the head.

I actually think Western Europeans would migrate by family.

How would the Russians find enough grain to feed the western female bovine that come through?
I doubt they would. But it would not be a cock invasion.

Although frankly, I think western europeans are pretty productive as a people. Based on GDP per capita rankings.

The ironic thing is the western europeans most suited for making russia better are probably germans with their productivity and efficiency.

It would make sense. East Germany was generally more productive and advanced than the rest of the Soviet Union. Even Russia.

And much of the Russian and Baltic aristocracy was German. The World Wars and Revolution changed all that of course. But still.

Messages In This Thread