rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Migrant invasion of Europe

Migrant invasion of Europe

Quote: (05-13-2019 05:15 AM)ilostabet Wrote:  

The discussion on whether Christianity was a benefit or a detriment to Europe, and the mention of the mythical ‘dark ages’, made me think of what we consider developed, and how it is a form of internalizing our oppressors language and concepts.

The questions are impossible to answer because of what constitutes good. And there are fundamentally two types of minds: Revolutionary and Conservative ones. The former love the Renaissance, the Industrial Revolution or the American Revolution – when they don’t love the French and Bolshevik ones; the latter despise them. You either accept an established order (key word is order – overthrowing a disorderly establishment is not the same), and live within those constraints or you are a revolutionary. The constraints are both what makes stability and what prevents so called ‘advancement’.

So when you pose that Christianity was a benefit, or a detriment, it depends on what you value. Christianity did prevent several advancements, but if you are a true conservative you realize some advancements should be prevented.

For example, a lot of guys love the slogan ‘white men built the modern world’. I don’t disagree. But they say it like it’s a good thing. It might be a great achievement, but it is not good.

The modern world of cars, planes and the internet is also the modern world of urban alienation, wage slavery and constant surveillance; the world of modern medicine is also the one of modern dysgenic activity. These things cannot be separated, the good and the bad come both for conservative societies as well as revolutionary ones. If you want constant flux, and constant evolution, you have to take the dysgenic artificiality of life; if you want stability, you have to accept that some technical problems will never be solved and there are natural limits to your life (in all aspects of it).

‘Developed’ countries have become so wonderfully ‘advanced’ that they forgot how to relate to the opposite sex and live a normal life, drowned in entertainment and plastic food-like products, and will go extinct or become mere cogs in a giant demonic machine. The world that white men built, besides being a game we cannot win, has some pretty weird standards of ‘development’ when, wherever it goes, endemic infertility and social atomization go with it. Meanwhile those ‘undeveloped’ ones still have families, land and kin. But if your highest value is progress, then I guess the trade-off is worth it. For me it isn’t.

The concept of ‘developed world’ basically means: technological and usurious slavery, in which economic, cultural and ethnic boundaries are to be wiped out – forcefully or by the natural erosion of unnatural living and immoral financial incentives. Is this developed?

So when people ask whether Christianity hindered Europe’s development, my reply is: yes, yes it did, and by God do we need that hindrance again.

Great analysis.

[Image: agree.gif]

Messages In This Thread