rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Migrant invasion of Europe

Migrant invasion of Europe

Quote: (01-26-2019 09:32 AM)Foolsgo1d Wrote:  

I keep reading how there would be patriots of any western country sticking together and fighting off these parasites but every single violent migrant/foreigner video I see is the few nation-born people against the group or mob.

Plenty of instances where the white european is just standing there taking it and then getting world starred left of field and gets stomped out. Other instances include white euros standing around and then 1 or 2 of them get attacked and everybody around is just gawping. EVen when these people are clearly unconcious or on the ground covering their heads >>nobody<< intervenes.

So from this you can figure out you cannot rely on the majority of your fellow countrymen around you to help let alone come together from different walks of life.

Your small group will struggle vs the mob coming for you IMO.

European men have been brainwashed since childhood that 'the smarter person walks away' or that 'getting violent is never an option.' They have been taught to always rely on the police and other government authorities, that's why they have happily given 50% plus of their income to their respective nanny states.

Add to that the legal and social implications of rising your fists, even in defense of yourself or others, which of course is strictly used against natives and not migrants. I'm not surprised nobody wants to get involved... very little upside.

"The sheep pretend the wolf will never come, but the sheepdog lives for that day."
– Lt. Col. Dave Grossman

Messages In This Thread