rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Migrant invasion of Europe

Migrant invasion of Europe

On Macron:

Quote:Quote:

Pressed on whether he would pursue the status quo set by My Hollande, he replied he would not and said: “And I don't want to do so. Because the day after, we will have a Frexit or we will have the National Front (FN) again.”

That is the only reason he is saying what he does.

"Yes - you angry - little sheeple. Let me assure you - I will say the right words, but will do exactly as before, so that you idiots don't elect true shitlords like Le Pen!"

He reminds me of the ruling party in Austria which is facing the likely option of the anti-Islam party FPOE actually winning 50%+ this year. So what did they do about it since last year? They claimed they went full hardline, they said Trump-like words against migration. They even aligned themselves in terms of words with the dissenting EE states like Poland - only of course in terms of words, but zero actions.

And what really happened? Nothing - 50.000 came in the first half of 2017 and they are getting asylum, full social benefits of the locals. Since there are now more black Africans, there is less rape and terror than with the Muslim rapefugees, but long-term it will be almost equally destructive.

So the strategy seems to be to say the right words, claim righteous anger and then continue butt-fucking the local population like the previous traitors.

Macron knows that the shitheads will kill, murder and rape hundreds and thousands more until the next elections. But make no mistake - the genocidal program of population replacement with outbreeding push continues without break.

You have to realize that the globalists are enemies like all others - they are akin to ancient tribes that would have come full force, killed all the men and male children, raped the women and then taken the remaining females as captives and sex-slaves.

This is exactly what is happening in the West - the only major difference is that the enemy is sitting inside and the enemy is actually ruling those countries while at the same time professing to be benevolent to it's citizens. The enemy is doing it step by step incrementally, so that the people do not rebel, but in fact accept their demise with the least amount of resistance. They should not see their death until it is too late to do anything about it.

This is the sum total of our politicians, our business leaders, the money masters, the academic institutions and even the police and military leaders. Sure - many of them may not be aware of the full plan and go along with it, because their elders tell them to and say that they have a good reason for it -also that they at the top won't be affected by the mayhem.

It is actually a good system of destruction, but no different to a conquering army. One of the reasons for the success of Islam was because they made fake peace treaties, professed fake tolerance at times, swore never to attack, swore to protect the rights of the conquered people - lies are part of their makeup.

The lies of the globalists are better and they are so far beyond the Muslims that they use them as mere pawns.

Messages In This Thread