rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Migrant invasion of Europe

Migrant invasion of Europe

Quote: (07-10-2017 02:16 PM)nomadbrah Wrote:  

I don't know, the Moors ruled Spain for 700 years. That's a long time. Greece almost 300 years under the Ottomans.

They're not anymore, so clearly history shows the resilience that QC is talking about. Some racemixing obviously happened. When the Moors left Spain, the rules took to claiming Visigoth blood to establish that they weren't Moors or mixed with Moors. They showed their blue veins on pale white skin - Sangre Azul - Blue Blood, to distinguish themselves from Moor influence nobility.

Sure they came out somewhat intact, but they were the lucky ones. You don't read about the ones who've been snuffed out forever.

Spain in particular only survived by becoming even more violent and extreme than the Muslims who ruled them were. That is what it will take before Europe enjoys independence again.

Contributor at Return of Kings.  I got banned from twatter, which is run by little bitches and weaklings. You can follow me on Gab.

Be sure to check out the easiest mining program around, FreedomXMR.

Messages In This Thread