rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Migrant invasion of Europe

Migrant invasion of Europe

Germany is cucking itself with unprecedented speed and enthusiasm to immigrants who don't value it, don't respect it and most certainly do not plan to assimilate in any way to the Western culture. Hell there articles out there of Bavarian schools sending out warning letters to parents asking them to tell their daughters to dress more modestly because they are "aggravating" the young immigrants who are housed next door to the school (a.k.a. some Muslims tried sleezing at some German girls who they perceives to be easy whores cause they don't wear full body clothing and now the school chooses to make its students adapt for safety instead of telling the immigrants to shut up and behave).

I thought I could escape from that bullshit if I avoided the media and Facebook but nope, my college gym also closed down to give the room to the immigrants so now I'm basically the one who has been cast out and need to find myself a new gym. Such a fucking circus, it's a sad state of affairs. Also that pic of the dead kid is annoying cause it's such a transparant and blatant appeal to emotions that short circuits any kind of rational thinking people might've had about that issue. It's so potent that I'm pretty sure they'll still be using the same picture in a year or two.

Messages In This Thread