rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Pissed off about arm chair activists wanting to help refugees then not doing shit ..

Pissed off about arm chair activists wanting to help refugees then not doing shit ..

Something across Europe has happened the last week that pisses me off beyond belief. As you should know,there is the largest refugee crises since world war II currently happening with almost all coming to Europe. I keep seeing people complaining about how a lot of member states are not doing nearly enough to help them. These people that I meet keep going to demos , complaining about the ''racist'' right. The right wing ,even if they are racist,(They aren't) are at least honest and not disingenuous fucks like all these people who are more left wing. They have not provided money, food or shelter to any of these people. These are the worst of the worst left wing hypocrites.

Anyone have experience dealing with this disgusting hypocrisy?

Messages In This Thread