rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Which response is best for the respect shit-test?

Which response is best for the respect shit-test?

The other day I had a shit-test from an older woman. I wan't looking to game her and we were discussing how the rules of the dating game had changed on account of her being a member of the older generation.
I told her that I discriminated quite severely with women that I chose to spend my time on (not necessarily true but it was important to keep the frame) and her hamster started to spin, saying that I had no self-respect or respect for women in general.
Right on cue, she asked if I respected her. I flat-out told her no. Abrupt end of the conversation. Zero fucks given.
But it got me thinking about how best to respond if I was looking to game her.
So far I've managed to come up with 2 possibilities.

The first would be to laugh my ass before before saying no with a sly grin, ideally demonstrating asshole game with a hint of playfulness.

The second would be to look around, find the nearest AFC, point to him and say "See that guy over there? I'm sure that he'd love and respect the shit out of you. Why don't you go and start a conversation with him? Chop chop" before smacking her on the ass.

Obviously the best way would be to test it out but it's not something I come across very often so wouldn't able to do it organically. Which do you think would be best?

Messages In This Thread