rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Should You Let Women See You Checking Them Out?

Should You Let Women See You Checking Them Out?

I used to think that letting women see you eyeing them might be revealing too much interest too early, like the non-verbal equivalent of men who open with "wow, you're so beautiful!" (cringe)

But this recent paragraph from an ROK article had me rethinking it:

Quote:Quote:

When the hot girlfriend of a patient walked past us in the corridor, I looked the other way to be professional. My senior surgeon stopped walking, deliberately turned his head to follow her ass with no shame and then he looked at me: “Are you blind or something?”

I keep going back and forth on this now.

There is something very masculine about shameless displaying your interest in women's bodies, and unnatural, or perhaps even apologetic about hiding it. I've seen many European men who engage in what they'd call "catcalling" in the US, as if it was as natural as breathing.

On the other hand, women get so much attention that remaining aloof and not displaying too much interest too early could lead to actually getting to handle that beauty. Plus, in many circles now, checking a woman out with the "male gaze" could bring unnecessary drama and criticism.

So what do you guys think? Let women see you checking them out, or hide it till you've got the bang?

Messages In This Thread