rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

"Always be willing to lose her at any moment"

That's got to be the first rule I learned when I first started practicing game. It took me a while to internalize it. Every now and then, I still struggle with it. I'm seeing a girl I like, and in between the times we see each other, it sucks to consider that I may never see her again, even though she's into you and essentially the odds would suggest otherwise.

After all, we've built a connection.

I'd say we are fortunate as men that we can replace women in our lives. An old flame, no matter how bright and hot it was, can and will eventually burn out... All you have to do is light the torch once again. Get back out there, and meet new women.

Roosh has two articles I like to reread every now and then on the subject:
Don’t Shed A Single Tear After Losing A Girl You Banged
No Girl Can Hurt A Man With Options

Anyways. How have you guys approached this rule?

What have your experiences been like?

Do you internalize it more, as time goes on?

Do you get better dealing with this harsh nature of the game? Girls come and go. But sometimes it's hard to see a specific one go. And it may not even be a 'breakup', for lack of a better term. She might just disappear out of nowhere without notice, never to be seen again, even when just a week before she told you she loved you during a post-coitus embrace.

I'm aware what I and a cool girl have going on could end at any moment. I'm not talking necessarily about serious relationships, but with some girls, I'd like to keep our mini-relationship going. Then it ends preemptively, either by my doing or hers, or just logistics at the time.

I can't help but think, if only we had been together a few more months before what we had came to a natural conclusion.

My brief experience with game has told me that girls come and go, and that no matter how cool or special this one is, there's another one around the corner, even if it takes a while for you to get there. But you will.

But it still sucks to see one of these girls go.

These are thoughts I've had on my mind recently.

Messages In This Thread