rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Girl you're dating goes back to her ex boyfriend - rebound girl/boomerang girl

Girl you're dating goes back to her ex boyfriend - rebound girl/boomerang girl

I did a search on ROK and Rooshv forum but I couldn't find any information regarding a girl that runs back to her ex then you "boomerang girl' when you are suppose to be in a serious relationship.

I reckon it would make a GREAT article on ROK!

I found some great stories here http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread...=139864153

My stories:
I fell in love with a boomerang girl back in my beta days. She keep saying she loves me but was with her ex, I took her back many times and so did her ex (fight to win her over kicks in), etc... 2 years later, I had to move away cause I couldn't say no to her. Totally killed my confidence and self-esteem for years. I was in my young 20s and didn't know any better.

I'm in the east and just meet a boomerang girl where after 2 weeks I kicked her out. To many red flags where my friends couldn't contact her for a week (thought she done something stupid) but we found out that she went to her ex the next day. Next thing I notice is that I had feelings for her (now I know it was only cause I was reliving my painful past). We met up and talked so she leaves her ex but I found out through a friend she was banging him still and me for the next week. Cause I had some feelings for her, it did my head in for the next couple days. She goes "I only want to be with you and I'm over my ex" etc... bullshit. I didn't believe it cause her body language wasn't correct with her words. I only wanted to bang her but I have a rule, once I develop any kind of feelings for a fuck buddy, I'll let her go.

These type of women are very insecure and I believe they can't be alone and always need a man around.

Any information or stories would be good if anyone cares to share and warning signs...

Messages In This Thread