rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

My main is blue balling me ; how to react ?

My main is blue balling me ; how to react ?

So I daygamed this girl a couple of months ago and she's been my main since then .

All other aspects of the relationship are fine , the occasional shit test does come up , but I've learned how to recognise and deal with them . I was actively gaming on the side at the start , but for the past two months I've slowed down on my approaches and I haven't had any new bangs .

Our sex life was pretty decent for the past few month but lately there's been a few interesting developments :

For the past week every time I've tried to bang her she's told me she's " not in the mood " and she refuses to give me a blowjob because I should " respect the fact that she's not in the mood .

Maybe I'm looking too deep into this but I'm thinking this is some sort of power play or major shit test for her to gain some sort of power in the relationship .

I'm sure this is not the only person this has happened to , how did you guys deal with this ?

I'm contemplating pretending to not be in the mood too and stop trying to initiate sex just to get her hamster running ...

Messages In This Thread