rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

From invisible to muff magnet

From invisible to muff magnet

Over the past two weeks I've gone from being practically persona non grata amongst women on the street to suddenly being noticed. As anybody who's read my contributions will know, given my experiences with UK women, namely, that they are aversive to most men, self-centred, materialistic, narcissistic and highly hypergamous, I would have thought I'd be the last person to believe that I'd have much good to say about my experiences with them, at least until quite recently.

Anyway, I've been used to women religiously flicking their heads to the sides or looking at the pavement as they pass, but a significant proportion of them have started instead to look directly at me for 2+ seconds and, in some instances smile wryly when they see that I've noticed them doing it. And we're not talking hambeasts here, either, but slim, decent-looking sorts. I've even had a few good-looking women walking by on the pavement stare at me as I've passed them on the bus, when I would have always expected them to look away immediately as the bus passes.

This has happened so many times over the past couple of weeks that I can't just brush this off as mere coincidence. Furthermore, in my various social circles women have started to become much more pleasant around me, asking me questions where previously they ignored me and such like - again, an almost 180 degree shift from what I've been used to. For example, a woman at a local debating society I've been going to wrote to me via Meetup and, after a few days of corresponding and meeting her at the usual event we go to, even asked me out on a date. I declined, since she's a few years older than me, but she was still decent looking and, I assume, not wholly without options in the SMP. Prior to a couple of weeks ago, she hadn't seemed to notice me at all. Yesterday, two women I had briefly seen in church - a woman and her daughter - even turned their heads around after I was walking away after the service and the mother went out of her way to acknowledge me and smile. In almost every case, the very opposite would have happened previously. I could list other examples of this type of behaviour, but I think you get the gist by now.

Thinking that I've finally lost the plot, I decided to take a picture of myself and update my dating profile on POF and Match and the results I've got there have also confirmed this: On Match I've received shitloads of views today, quite a few unsolicited messages and many likes, including from women right across Europe, even from some 7s and the odd 8 or two. This has been replicated on POF, but on a much smaller scale - but, even so, it's still unprecedented for me. As I've had profiles on both of these sites for quite some time, I can say that the level of interest is around 3x in terms of quantity of views, likes, et.c. and also markedly higher in terms of the quality of woman showing an interest in me. Hell, some decent-looking women have even been repeatedly clicking on my profile today and I've already got myself my first stalker who keeps on messaging me asking why I'm ignoring her!

As I'm relatively new to the Game and red-pill thinking and have considered myself incel for over a year now, this is both an encouraging development but also a disconcerting one. I've been dressing better, lifting weights a little and generally trying to lead a healthier lifestyle in terms of diet over the last 12 months yet without it having that much of a noticeable effect on women's reactions.

I suspect, though, that what's changed the most very recently is not just my adoption of red pill thinking and practice of Game but my internal view of women: I don't pedastalize them any longer and have fully digested the view that women are made of the same crooked timber of mankind that the rest of us are - in fact, even more so given the depraved state of most women in the West, especially in the Anglosphere. Whatever it is, I surely owe a debt of gratitude to seasoned players on this site and similar ones that have finally disabused me of any illusions I previously was labouring under viz-a-viz female nature: The proof of the pudding is most certainly in the eating or, to give it my own twist in this context, the proof of the pussy is in the ploughing. I just hope that I can harvest this into some meaningful returns in the coming days and weeks.

All of this has made me realize one quite uncomfortable fact: That a Western woman's interest is like a binary switch. It only has two positions - either a guy is hot or he's invisible. For some reason or other, it seems I've been emitting a look that has managed to hit the tingle zone for quite a few women, even though I'm not entirely sure what it is that I've been doing right. Even more bizarrely, perhaps, is the fact that I haven't even been aiming for any particular "look" or posture.

My point in this post isn't to brag - which would be laughable given that I haven't gotten laid in ages, but to ask whether anybody else on here has experienced a similar shift in fortunes in such a short period of time? The only thing I can think of that has changed is the vibe that I'm giving off towards women, which is decidedly more indifferent yet at the same time not particularly cocky or ostentatious. Or am I going nuts in believing all this? What gives?

Messages In This Thread