rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

A New Front In The War?: "Why Gender Equality Requires More Tax Revenue"

A New Front In The War?: "Why Gender Equality Requires More Tax Revenue"

In my travels perusing industry news as a tax accountant, I was horrified and sickened when I read the headline "Why Gender Equality Requires Tax Revenue".

Apparently, this is the new focus of the SJW's in their neverending quest to replace the male-as-provider archetype with the government-as-provider archetype. Here's the excerpt and the link.

"A government’s capacity to reduce gender inequality is determined in large part by the amount of revenue it raises in tax, and how tax payments are distributed. A high level of tax revenue, if raised progressively and spent wisely, enables governments to fund the services, social security and infrastructure that make it easier for women to undertake paid work and to provide jobs for women in the public sector that are often of better quality than those in the private sector."

http://www.taxjustice.net/2015/05/05/why...x-revenue/

Obviously, the writing is on the wall.

Messages In This Thread