rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Regain Power Over My Main

Regain Power Over My Main

Okay guys, here is the deal. I really don't know how to approach this upcoming meeting tomorrow.

I've been dating this girl for like 2 months now. She's my main girl where I live. I went traveling for 2 weeks recently and obviously notched up girls on that travel. She doesn't know about my adventures (not telling her) while traveling but got emotionally detached from me. She met a beta provider who doesn't know how to escalate but it seems like he managed to get into her pants in the end by being persistent while I was away. I know it and got upset. I appreciated her values since she told me she's not the girl who sleeps around, but apparently do not respect her on that anymore. We're going to meet up to talk about that matter in person. She said she would miss having conversations with me if we just end it up immediately (I'm normally pretty dominant and have inspiring conversations with her). I already made clear that I'm not the guy just settling on a friendship without benefits with her which she asked for. She still seems pretty open to anything though if I set the right frame. But how do I overcome that mental detachment which she experienced during the time I was away? How do I properly blame her without being rude so she feels terribly guilty and unconsciously persuade her to never meet that beta again?
Should I just run standard game like in the beginning even if it might feel awkward? I have to mention though that there are not logistics for the bang this time. I don't want this meetup result in a comforting beta-conversational matter, I do not want to meet her expectations.

How the hell do girls get detached within 2 weeks even though I was a dominant alpha to her presumably unlike any other guy she has ever been dating before?

RedGuard

Messages In This Thread