rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

swuglyfe's Sea to Shining Sea Snatch Slamming Spree

swuglyfe's Sea to Shining Sea Snatch Slamming Spree

Hello gentlemen,

This coming summer will be the one between finishing college and starting work. This past summer, the government took about $3k from me in taxes, which I'll get back in my refund. In addition, I'm looking at a signing bonus of maybe $5k.

This gives me about $8k to take a summer trip. I've thought about the usual places, SEA and EE, but why do that and pay for the plane tickets when after a few years in consulting I could go for free or maybe even take a project in an office in those regions?

Rather, I'd like to dedicate these precious 10 or so weeks to travelling from one side of the US to the other, hitting the best stops for puss all along the way. From what the forum has revealed, small town and the Midwest are the best option for cute and gameable chicks with relatively less competition, and far more initial ROI on attraction to a more exotic looking guy like me. Combined with my more cosmopolitan sense, sharp style, crazy stories from travels abroad, and possibly accent game, I feel like this will offer me the best return for time and money spent at this point in my life.

I'm trying to plan out my itinerary and figure out stops so that I can start looking at logistics and hit the ground running when the time finally comes.

I will start in Savannah, GA, at one end, go to the West Coast and probably stop by Seattle, then end up in Austin where I start work. My initial strategy will be to get into a city on Friday, then leave on Thursday morning to get to the next place by Friday night, so that I get a full weekend to game in each place I visit.

Some cities that have been suggested by others in the various relevant threads are:
Savannah, GA
Charleston, SC
Wilmington, NC
Lexington, KY
Indianapolis, IN
St. Louis, MO
Kansas City, MO
Minneapolis, MN
St. Cloud, MN
Duluth, MN
Madison, WI
Lacrosse, WI
Sauk City, WI
Spring Green, WI
Eau Claire, WI
Dubuque, IA

This is kind of where the datasheets fall off. I'm curious as to any other suggestions in states like the Dakotas, Kansas, Nebraska, or Colorado.

Hopefully this can also evolve into a comprehensive datasheet on small towns; the threads we do have provide some info but then usually descend into just repeating the merits of small towns and eventually fall off.

Will be posting updates as I plan for this journey, respond to suggestions, and eventually go.

Quote:Quote:
Menace Wrote:
An experience is in her head and no guy can ever jizz on it.
Vaun Wrote:
Goldmund Wrote:
Music
This was used a lot when I was young and really into the underground scene. I would invite girls to come back to listen to Fugazi records.
This is the first time in recorded history that Fugazi was used to remove panties.

Messages In This Thread