rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Higher Quality Females

Higher Quality Females

So I've been away from rvf for a little while and I've hit an interesting moment in my development and would appreciate some feedback.
About me- 5'9" athletic build, 23 yr old caucasian, living in major US city on west coast

The past three months or so I've had a nice harem of girls. They've all been 6.5-7.5's. It has been my experience recently that using the same game in my pursuit of the "higher quality" women has been unsuccessful. Now I'm sure this is a representation of where I'm at in my growth but I've felt at the same time the game I've been using on these 6.5-7.5's is getting me nowhere with the upper tier 8-10'.s

I focus on daygame and convenience game. I take classes, am in the gym, hiking, beach, and do yoga where I've been pulling. The first 3 months or so of game I was focused on cold approaching and getting a little obsessive. Recently it's been a nice medium where my other pursuits have taken priority, I've got a take it or leave it attitude, and the results are there.

My strength is the fun positive guy, charming yet cocky, sometimes a bit of a dick. Now when I've gone this direction with an 8 or above she seemingly "see's right through it" (poor inner game?). Have these upper tier girls seen this type of game over and over and are just sick of the BS? I don't feel I'm putting on a show as this type of approach to game fits perfectly into my personality and vibe. With these HQ women I feel honesty, availability, direct (w/o too much emotional investment) is the way to go. Maybe 8/9's in big cities are looking for older men to take care of them? I don't know. I've hit a roadblock and a feel ready to jump tiers. Any advice or feedback on the difference between gaming 7's to 8's/9's?

Messages In This Thread