rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Is it possible to demonstrate lots of DHV but still not be able to get the girl?

Is it possible to demonstrate lots of DHV but still not be able to get the girl?

I have this girl I'm perusing who a week ago told me she is not ready to date me because she is dating someone else and doesn't want to ruin our professional relationship. I agreed and amplified. Every chance I get I DHV by demonstrating leadership, and other masculine traits, i flirt with her and make my intentions known. Her response to what she sees and notices of me is, "you are amazing, you are so cool, you are an inspirational person etc.," However, when I make the invitation for her to come over to my place for dinner she ignores my invitations or says she is busy. She always responds to my communication right away, will send me text after text until I respond to her and will meet me in public but I can't seem to isolate her. Is it possible to be friend zoned even though she believes one has tremendous high value?

Messages In This Thread