rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Playa del Carmen as of August 2015

Playa del Carmen as of August 2015

Quote: (12-14-2016 08:52 PM)AlphaRN Wrote:  

Quote: (11-18-2016 03:03 PM)Luvianka Wrote:  

Cozumel. This is serious, guys, don’t go to this island, unless you want to do some professional scuba diving -the place is fucked up beyond repair. To reach here is easy and cheap. The ferry round trip is only MXN 300 (USD 15). But as soon as you get, troubles begin. Why? Because the cruisers have come back big time to the place and every single service is horrendously inflated. As soon as the passengers from the ships land, they storm every taxi site, every car rental, every shop, every restaurant, every excursion stand… Everything. And since they are in a hurry (they are given only six to eight hours to do their touring) they don’t mind to spend big bucks. Taking a taxi to one of the beaches (incredibly beautiful, by the way) is about MXN 400. But be sure to ask the driver to pick you up back some hours later because the service is not available on the coastal highway.
Renting a car is a shit. MXN 900 for just 8 hours. Besides when you drop the car back the agency is going to ask you for a MXN 130 receipt from the gas station. Renting a scooter is MXN 300, but you have to refuel MXN 50 of gas. Renting a Polaris Dune Buggy to travel all the coastal highway and then the dirt road all the way to South end of the island to visit the lighthouse and the crocodile farm is about MXN 2,250… And yes, you have to show them a MXN 130 receipt of gas when you drop the bitch. Night life in Cozumel? Sure thing! Hundreds of hookers who are ready to service all the guys who are not having any luck in the boat. No clubs! The most incredible thing you see is when people leave the cruisers and go directly to the restaurants… Don’t they feed them on board?

I visit Cozumel about twice a year, but I do it for the diving. I agree that once the cruise ships appear, the place becomes a mess. If you want to relax more than chase, or you want to dive, Cozumel can be a great place. Even then, there is still plenty of girls looking for action at the resorts. There are plenty of sluts on girls trips, destination weddings and recently dumped wall victims trying to get their ``groove back.'' Though I don't visit Cozumel to chase, after a few drinks and a girl in the right dress, that can change very quickly. I remember one blonde woman with tits bigger than her head in form-fitting blue dress standing at the bar. Since I had an early morning with a dive trip the next day, I accelerated much quicker than normal. Sometimes things just work out.

Can you tell us more about your dive trips in Cozumel? I dove down there (Yucatan mainland) in the cenotes: dos ojos and the pit which were both awesome but I didn't go to Cozumel and I kinda regret it, would be nice to hear your thoughts about the diving on Cozumel.

Messages In This Thread