rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Getting annoyed by trivial things

Getting annoyed by trivial things

I'm one of those people that quickly gets irritated by little things. Example:

I'm currently on holiday in Bucharest, having a good time, decided to go to a Turkish shoarma place for lunch but when I got there, a large group of elderly Israeli tourists had just arrived. They were being rude, loud, jumping ahead in the line etc.

My mood had been fine 1 minute earlier but from one moment to the next it felt like a dark cloud came over me. Being exposed to their behavior felt like some sort of personal attack on me, even though it obviously wasn't, it just felt like that. It took about 30 minutes to calm down after this.

I know suppressing isn't the answer and doesn't work. Has anyone ever successfully dealt with such anger issues, is there some sort of programme that can help with this? And I'm not referring to anger management classes here like you see in the movies.

Thanks

Z

Detective Rust Cohle: "All the dick swagger you roll, you can't spot crazy pussy?"

Messages In This Thread