rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Socializing with a girl's male friends

Socializing with a girl's male friends

Gents,

A knowledgeable friend gave me the advice that it's easier to sleep with a girl if you're cool with her friends. I totally agree with this, but I have always interpreted it in terms of FEMALE friends.

My question is, would you hang out with the male friends of a girl that you are gaming, including those that want to sleep with her, as a way to get closer to her social circle -- or is that just a waste of energy?

The reason I ask:

The other night I went out to a club with a girl I'm interested in and some of her female friends. I was footing the bill for a nontrivial amount of bottle service, and the girl asked if she could invite a group of her male friends, one of which is the boyfriend of one of the other girls. I laughed and said no, they weren't welcome, and that I don't really want to hang out with a bunch of dudes. It didn't seem like the girls cared much, because they laughed and said they understood my point of view. If anything, I thought they respected me more for it. However, a few nights later they ended up hanging out with that other group of guys and I feel that I may have missed out on locking myself into a new social circle.

Thoughts?

Messages In This Thread