rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Reselling High Profile Sneakers (Easy Solid Hustle)

Reselling High Profile Sneakers (Easy Solid Hustle)

As my first thread here on Roosh V forums I thought it would be nice to tell you guys a solid side hustle I've been doing lately. Just this week I've made 2700$ through reselling high profile sneakers. I'll tell you all about it.

Past Friday (22nd of August) the Yeezy Boost 350 black edition sneakers were launched. The retail price is $250, and they were available on Adidas official store, footlocker, Mr porter and a bunch of other Fashion stores/websites.

The trick to this is just buying the shoes at launch time, because they will be sold out really quick. I managed to snatch 2 pairs before they were sold out. After you've received the shoes it's time for the 2nd step.

This step involves downloading an app called "Depop". It lets you set up your own store in a sort of Instagram kind of way: you take pics of the item you're selling, and attach a price to it. Users can leave comments, reviews and follow you on your profile. It's a kind of digital boutique but just for you.

Now, here is the best part. Because these Yeezy boost 350 sneakers were so high profile and decently limited, the price of these baby's has now risen to $1600 on Depop. You can easily sell them to these crazy sneakerheads who will literally pay this amount for a pair of shoes. My 2 pairs were sold today both for $1600 a pair.

Here's the math: $1600 x 2 = $3200 - $500 (initial purchase price) = $2700 pure profit in 3 days. You might need to deduct a few bucks from that number for shipping costs, or you can just let the buyer pay them.

These high profile sneakers typically get released every few months. It's not just Yeezy's only either. There are some dudes out there that will pay an enormous amount for some exclusive Jordans or Huaraches. You just need to find which sneakers get hyped, buy them immediately at launch time at retail price and then resell them for a big fat profit.

Questions? Ask away!

DISCLAIMER: I'm in no way affiliated with Adidas, Kanye West, Depop or Nike.

Messages In This Thread